Go To Bun Space!

Dec 30, 2009

Singing a Sad Song And- Is That a Singing Chipmunk?

So, I write songs that express me a lot. My most recent was:Turnin' on Me. That song explained me head to toe, how my own friend betrayed me. That is my song. Now all I need is some piano lessons!
→→→→→→→→→→←←←←←←←←
Tommorow, with one of my best friends, we are going to see Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakuel. It's about 3 chipmunks: Alvin, Simon, and uh.......I forgot the name. Well, they sing, and this movie they meet a girl chipmunk group called the Pipettes. Well, I'm not telling you the whole plot, because of 2 reasons.
1. I didn't see the movie yet!
2. I don't want to spoil the ending that I don't even know!

Well, I will tell you all about the movie tommorow, so..... SEE YA!♪

No comments:

Post a Comment